Saturday, January 24, 2009

third task

First of all,i would to say sorry because i'm late to send a new post for Friday Night blog.I have no intention to make it late because last night i was on a bus going back to my hometown in Kelantan.So,i have no chance to write a new one.i'm so sorry.Talking about going back to hometown,yesterday i was in a big shock because there were a million of people and it was totally different than usual.For example in KL Sentral,before this i have to line up in just a short line in order to buy a ticket.But yesterday,there was a long line of people waiting to get their tickets and it take me about twenty minutes to buy tickets,fifteen minutes longer than usual.
That is not only a problem that me and my friends have to face yesterday.Another problem is we gonna be late for bus.We thought that our bus will depature at nine o'clock,so,we were very anxious if we missed the bus.i could not imagine what will happen to us if we miss the bus.Fortunately,we found that our bus will start a long journey to Kelantan at ten o'clock.We have a little misunderstanding about the tickets.Maybe parallax error.At the bus station(Putra bus station),it was very crowded with people who are also want to going back to their hometown especially students from easterm part of Malaysia.We were very tired and exhausted like after travelling through a desert like what was happened to Waris Dirie.We were very tired because to go to Puta bus station,we have to take a bus and it take about one and a half hour from Bandar Utama to KL Sentral and after that,we have to wait for the commuter for about another 30 minutes.We have an hour break before continue our journey to Kelantan.During the journey to my hometown,i got a backpain and could not sleep because the seat was hard like a boulder and there was a passenger that sat behind me always talking to his friend until my watch showed that it was two o'clock.We arrived
in Kelantan in the morning.
I have one week break in conjunction with Chinese New Year that is on 26 January and at the same time,there is another important event will be happened at 4.30 p.m. that is sun eclipse that happen in two hours.I never seen it before and i don't want to miss it once again.It happened once before when i was in primary school if i'm not mistaken,but at that time i still don't know anything about it,so,i just ignored it.It is one of the great events in the world.
I will not spend a whole week in my hometown but i only spend it about four to five days because i have a lot of homework to be done.Before i going back to Kelantan,i have done one of my homework that is physics that has 35 questions that waiting for answers and for now,i have to finish homework for English and Methematics.It seem that i have to read "Boy:Tles of Childhood"one more time in order to get more understanding because i have to make a review about it.Talking about English,I want to talk about my experience in acting.Me and my
friends have to choose a scene in a novel and we have to make real in drama.It was an embarassing and happy experience that i ever have in my life.I guess.I was very nervous at the first time.I make a lot of mistakes during the drama but i have to keep going and luckily,my teammates always give me enough support.Everyone in the class was laughing.
I just leave it as a memory in my life.Let's us talk about another thing.Em...what else?I think that's all for this time because i have no idea what i have to write.I don't have any comment about the Palestinian at this moment because they are peaced at this moment.But i think,the ceasefire will not last longer.That's all.Thank you very much more your time reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment