Friday, January 9, 2009

first task.

First of all,I want to acknowledge to you all that I’m a new blogger.To begin with,I would like to introduce myself.My name is Mohamad Rahimi Bin Mohd Sukeri.I’m from eastern part of Malaysia that is Kelantan.A state that is familiar with ‘Nasi Kerabu’.Sadly to say that flood is happening right now in Kelantan.But never mind.It is a natural calamity that we cannot control at all.I’m a pure science student when I was in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kota(just an ordinary school).I think that’s all about myself.If I have time,I will continue about it next time.
Next,I’m going to talk about my family.I consider my family as a very big family because it consists of eleven members.Is it big right?My father work as a technician assistant at a government institution in Kota Bharu for about 20 years.What about my mother?She is a full-time housewife.But I don’t call her job as a housewife but as an domestic engineer because she responsibled to manage all domestic matters in our house.I have a brother,two sisters and two younger brothers and two younger sisters.
Ehm…….What else should I write?Well,since I don’t have any interesting idea,I will continue to write about my siblings.I want to start with my brother,Syaharuddin.Now,he is working as a quality inspector in medical factory also in Kota Bharu.Both of my sisters still studying in university.One study in MARA University of Tecgnology and another one studying in Malaysia University of Technology.Next,all my younger siblings are studying ini school.
I think that’s enough about my family.
I want continue to talk about my hobbies and weekend activities.About my hobbies,painting and playing computers games is my favourite hobbies for indoor.For outdoor,I like to play badminton and of course football,the number one sport in the world and in my opinion,it is a compulsory sport for man.During weekend,usually I love to hang out with my friends especially at night about 9 o’clock until midnight in order to release the tension after studying hours and hours in college and also it is an opportunity to get some entertainment and have a conversation about something different than about our studies.One more thing I like to do is sleep until noon.However,I don’t think that I can do these activities anymore this year because a have a lot of assignments to working out.For instance,I have to write a blog once a week.
Finally,I would like to touch a little bit about the current issue that is a war between the Palestines and the Israel regime since it become the headlines in every newspapers and news. .In my opinion,it is useless effort if we continue to depend on United Nation because obviously we can see that UN is powerless and under controlled by United States and most of its members are from Israel.Next,other nations did not learnt from the previous experience.How many resolutions that have been made but no one of it,is functioning.Sometimes,USA will use its veto power to cancel the resolutions especially when it give effect to their importance.Our fomer Prime Minister suggested that we must boycott the product from Israel and the USA and band the uses of dollar in any business but change it to dinnar.I think his suggestion is effective to reduce their power.It probably give a lot of effects to us,but we have to learn and adapt to the new environment that is without the influence of USA.I believe that we can srand on our on feet.
It’s quite boring right?.Anyway,I will try to improve it vext time.

No comments:

Post a Comment