Friday, January 16, 2009

Another week has come to the end.In this year,this is week second for me studying in Kbu college and I have nine months and two weeks more to finished my course that is AUSMAT-a course that never know before.Now,slowly I can feel the heat of AUSMAT like one of my senior said to me.There will be a plenty of homework,assignments and many other things.Before this,I don’t believe what that senior told,and now I completely believe what he said.
After I read through the course outlines for all five subjects,I can feel the tense that I will have to face after this.Talking about the subjects,although there are only five subjects,but all of them are very challenging because to determine either I pass or failed,the evaluating system is not mainly focused on external final exam but internal exam and also the course works.All this things make me stress and lost interest to study.But there is no turning back,I have to keep on.
Probably in this weekend,I have no chance to relax and sleep until noon that is one of my favourite activities during holiday because of a pile of homeworks.I have three homeworks that have to be finished this weekend-chemistry,physics and EALD.Whether I like it or not this is one of the responsibilities as a student.There is no use if I keep complaining because I know it is for my own future.Unfortunately,i don’t have this kind of awareness in my soul right now.So,for tonight,I just want to take some rest and forget everything about homework.Maybe,I want to play futsal with my friends tonight.
I think that’s enough talking about all these things because it make me tension and my head like want to blow up thinking about it.Let I change the topic.Now I want to talk about holiday.Last holiday that I ever went together with my family is when I was in Form one.We all went to Pulau Langkawi.Plus my uncle and my whole family,we are eleven members all together.We rented you a van and travelled from Kelantan to Perlis and it take ten hours.It is a very tiring journey.After we arrived at Pulau Langkawi,we rented a room in 3 stars hotel.Try you imagine,how eleven people stay in one room that is only for two people.It is very hectic like a traffic jam in Kuala Lumpur.Sometimes,we have to line up in order to use the toilet.It is very fun holiday because we had opportunities to visit a lot interesting places like Mahsuri Tomb,Telaga Tujuh waterfall and many more.It is an exhilarating moment for us especially for the kids.
Based on my holiday,I proud to live in Malaysia because it is a peaceful country and I have a lot of chances to travel and spent a quality time with my family.But something different happening in other countries like in Palestine.Everyday,we in Malaysia,we can hear people laughing and various kind of music and also delicious food but in their country,what they will hear in their daily life is people crying because of the death of their family members and they also will hear sound of bomb explosion.What make the situation more worsen is the world community just see their situation like people watching a movie.They will criticize that movie,then after the is finished,nothing happen.People get out from the cinema and begin to have a conversation about another topic.
That’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment