Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1, 2009.This is the last day of my holiday.Tomorrow,the class will start again after one week break.One week is like one day to me because…………..i don’t know why.I think maybe some of you feel the same thing like me and of course you know what the the reason is.If you have different feeling,I can conclude that you different humankind.

I have been here in student house since Friday.I decided to come here early because I have homework to do.When I at home together with my family,I didn’t touch my homework at all.The position of my bag when I was at home in the first day during the holiday didn’t change until I want to go back to college again. I hope that my decision to be here early will help me to finish all my homework but the result is really disappointing because the situation is just same like when I was in my hometown.As a result,I regret very much.Next holiday will be in June.It is a long period of waiting.Waiting is a misery.Our life is full with agony because we cannot escape from waiting.

In order to make this writing is longer.I want to write about what had happened to me last two weeks that is the last week before holiday.I was chased by a dog two times in a week.The SAME dog.I think I don’t have any unfinished business with him.Maybe he think that he brave enough to fight with me.When I met him when I was going back from college,he tried to chase me,so,before he chased me,I quickly ran away from him.When I away ran doesn’t mean I’m lost.I just don’t want to make a chaos.If i have a fight with him,sure he will injured and I will die because he has a dangerous disease.Usually I only take ten to fifteen minutes to arrived at college,but in order to avoid from meet with the dog,I take about 30 minutes.

AHH!!!!!!!!!I’M BLANK!i don’t know what I have to write.Talking about the dog.The owner should responsible to their dog because it can cause a big problem to others.I happy living in the student house because it’s big and better than in hostel in Centrepoint but what I hate most about this residential area is dog’s droppings.I can found it everywhere.So to dog owner please take this as a serious issue.You are willing to buy a dog for thousand rinngit,so,you also do the same thing to your dog’s dropping.Sorry if I writing a nonsense thing because I don’t have idea.

I think I should stop right here before I continue writing something that is more ridiculous.Besides that,I have more unfinished homework to be done.So thank you for those who reading my blog and for those who are not reading my blog,keep reading others’ blog because reading is good for your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment